水曜日, 12月 30, 2009

2009年あと1日だとう!

So 2009's coming to an end.A pity that despite all the fun things done within the last 364 days it all had to be dampened by the news of Koha's graduation.Just when I thought I have a new idol to look up to for year 2010 ... guess that's not going to happen for the meantime at least.

I haven't really touched my MSN messenger for at least a year and a half.Not until Bhemfire@H!O asked me for my MSN account.Here I have a new found friend from a forum and the only thing I can do is "refuse" another means of communication just because that software is something I seemingly turned my back at 18 months ago?That's just avoiding reality to say the least.So here I am...using both Skype and MSN.Contacts for both sides are really small but hey.That's how I like my circle of friends.Tight and close.

What I wish for 2010 ... nothing much actually.I don't have an immediate plan or goal at the moment.Maybe I'm just not motivated enough or God hasn't sent me the right events that'll dictate the path of life I'll take in the future.

In any case ... live well fellas.And live life without regrets.

Stay hungry!