月曜日, 1月 04, 2010

2週間しないの事。。。

After two weeks of complete rest from lifting weights,I must say...I sure as hell is looking forward to today's session.My body is eager and my mind set.

In addition I added a new training style into my routine.Well "tested" should be a more appropriate word to use since I had yet to fully understand it.It's known as Fascial Stretch Training Seven(FST-7).Those of you who read Flex or MD should had heard of it already.It basically involves doing seven final sets of an exercise with a 45 sec break interval for a bodypart which you want to maximize growth on.From what I know this helps to stretch the fascia further,allowing more space for blood capillaries to expand.So anyway here's what happened for my virgin try on FST-7.

1st set - Completed 10 reps of barbell curls pretty easily.Started 2nd set at 40 secs break interval.

2nd set - Completed 10 reps of barbell curls,with cheat curls for the last two reps.Getting a little tough.Started 3rd set at 60 secs break interval.Gosh that's 1/3 too long from the allocated rest time.

3rd set - Completed 8 reps of barbell curls,with at least 4 cheat curls done.This should be it.Way too much weight used.Started 4th set at 50 secs break interval.

4th set - Completed 6 reps of barbell curls,with only the 1st 2 reps done extremely strictly.Kept the barbell after this.You know the rest of the story.

1st try on the magical FST-7 that supposedly helped reigning Mr.Olympia Jay Cutler quite a bit in his quest to retain the title.Concluded with a fail.Oh well.At least I now know that I can't use the same weight that I used for buddy curls or 3 part curls for FST-7.Hopefully next week'll be more successful when I attempt this again ...

------------------------------------------------

And lul wut.Dawa of s/mileage is a member of some むし thingy on OhaStar.Mushi.Gosh that's a bug LOL!!!