火曜日, 12月 22, 2009

休み中ですけど。。。

So I went back to school today despite the 2 week term break being effective as of now.Had to finish up all those Motion Capture thingy ASAP.Unless I have some fanciful 10++ cameras to capture 50++ frames of me every sec ... I sure can't finish this assignment sitting at home.

Break time!!!Went to Liang Court and got "pulled" into a nail polish promotional act.A body lotion ... buffing block(for nails) ... cuticle oil and a nail file for $SGD89.90 @.@!Holy mama.That's a lot of dosh involved.But man the buffing block sure looks cool as dirt!Fingernails that reflect light sources???I dunno if that's anything impressive to the ladies but it surely is something neat to a guy.The salesgirl offered me 2 boxes for 100 bucks ... a discount to 79.90 for one and 19.90 for the 2nd purchase.To be honest ... I don't need it.Ok maybe the cuticle oil and buffing block are some cool s*#$ to me but there's no real need for it now anyway.Then it occurred to me ... "Hmmm ... why don't I give these to the two ladies in my house?(Dear O' Mum and my "sister-in-law", well ... soon-to-be anyway ... )They can be treated as Christmas presents.And I can finally "repay" the favor from my brother's "wife" Ellis.(She and my brother bought "SAW the video game" for me as a birthday present.)So here I am ... a guy with two boxes of nail lotion sets.How epic ... (*´ο`*)=3