月曜日, 12月 28, 2009

日本語能力試験1級の勉強始めよう!!!

Bought a book titled 「完全マスター漢字日本語能力試験1級レベル」 from Takashimaya's Kino earlier on ... it literally means (Master The Kanji of JLPT1 completely).So what am I doing with a JLPT preparatory book already.It's only 3 weeks since I took the JLPT2 examination anyway.

To be honest ... all the "forced" studying for the JLPT2 examination no thanks to Koha's graduation news and stuff isn't as productive as I thought it should be.There's really only so much you can do with motivation and emotional stress.Now with the exam and Koha-chan's graduation over ... I feel kind of empty.The exam turned out harder than I expected.So rather than wait till February and get a mail that state that I failed the JLPT2 exam(which I'm certain WILL happen...no chance in hell that vocab and grammar can cover up my major lacking in listening),why not start studying for JLPT1 so by the time Feb comes I would be so psyched up and focused on JLPT1 that I won't really be affected so much by the result of my 2009 JLPT2 examination.

But gosh...this is hard like a mother.903 vocabs in total.I've never cared too much about vocab,instead choosing to learn any new kanji used in comprehensions and J-idol blogs(I'm such a sucker for this lul).

The H!O Singapore forum was flooded ... well almost flooded anyway.Apparently Boon Eng(good old classmate in the same course as me in NYP...but gosh took us 2 1/2 years to even start talking to each other) almost didn't receive his concert ticket to Buono! concert from another H!O member.But in the end he got it and well ... went to watch it.I'm happy that he finally managed to see his beloved Airi in person.That leads me to wonder.What'll happen if I get to see Kuu-chan in person?Will my picture-perfect visualization of her be flawed when I realize that she is in the end,just a human like me?I wish that day don't come although I'll gladly go though great lengths to see her live.Seems foolish to not want to see the idol so dear to you ... but maybe that'll save me some money lul.

The more human gets,the more human demands.This is also known as undying greed.

Oh well ... back to vocab studying ... 27 out of 903 ... I'll probably forget this 1st 27 after I read the (27*5==135)th vocab ... (*´ο`*)=3