火曜日, 12月 29, 2009

複雑の一日。。。

Today was ... one long and complicated day.And I was at home the whole time.Let's see the sequence of events ...


1.Woke up at 8 when I slept at 3am.Way too short and too unnatural for my normal body clock.


2.Played Fable 2 from 9 to 12.A 3 hr "gaming marathon" isn't unusual to me but that's when I 1st felt a sudden drop of energy.Nvm lie down for a while.


3.Ate lunch and went straight to bed.Next thing I knew I couldn't get up anymore.Short of breath.Body feeling kinda warm.Thermometer reading at 37.4C.There we go.A fever from nowhere.


4.I slept and woke up at least 6 times.Ate half of 2 slices of bread and ... puked them out.And amazingly after that ... I feel great!!!Nothing to suggest that I had fever in the 1st place.


So now back on my com ... H!O forums is flooded with thread replies and Twitter alerts.Momosu's 10th album 10 MY ME to be released just a month after their 42th single and around the commencement of their 2010 Spring Concert(which is named Pikappikka! ... what a name).The DVD for their last concert and Koha's final concert "NINE SMILES" to be released in February ... wanted to buy on impulse but then ... I saw the tracklist.Nothing surprising really.People all were wishing that H!P uses the final day of that concert,which includes all the juicy details of Koha-chan's graduation ... but apparently not.I might still buy that but I'll let nature guide my decision.

Should I post the daily 16 vocab words from the JLPT1 Help book I bought yesterday???I dunno lul.Who even wants to know those stuff anyway ...