金曜日, 1月 22, 2010

えぇ!!!まう一つ?ウソツキ!!!

Seems like Mano now has another blog!!!OMG.What is UFA trying to do with all these pushing of her?It's just too un-natural even for a fan like me.Hanbun Esper...Mano Spy...and now a new blog.Last year she had Pocky 4 Sisters,Koisuru Seiza and the opening of her Oricon blog.This year it's the same(2 dramas,one blog).What's up with that!!!

Hopefully this isn't a sign from UFA and H!P that this year is a do-or-die year for Mano.If Mano leaves H!P due to sales not meeting up to standard of UFA...I really have no reason to remain in this idol world of H!P.Not that I'll move to AKB48.As good and popular as they are at the moment,I'm just not interested in big groups.Which explains why I never ever touch EXILE even though it's just blasphemy for not listening to one of the most popular boy bands in J-pop now.

In any case this is her new blog.It's the same website as s/mileage's Wada Ayaka's blog.

真野恵里菜 公式ブログ 最新記事 - GREE

Time to update all my links to other J-artistes's official blogs.