水曜日, 1月 20, 2010

買い物チャンスを諦めた。悔やみと思うか?

And so...I gave up the chance to buy some goods from the Hello!Project online store without having to pay for the delivery cost since Michael as a present to commemorate 1 year of the Singapore thread on H!O,had kindly volunteered to absorb that cost while getting our orders at the same time.The amount of stuff that the other members wanted...gosh I think that's even more than what Boon Eng was asked to buy back from his recent trip to Osaka.But for some reason or another,I didn't buy any items this time.

Could it be because there's not much miscellaneous stuff of Koha-chan left other than photocards of her?Could it be that Mano seems to be selling like hotcakes on that website such that almost everything of her is sold out?Or could it be that I simply don't have enough money???

I think it's all three together really. (*´ο`*)=3

With a shit load of items coming out in these 2 months...

Kuu-chan's BEST UNIVERSE album coming out 2 weeks from now(comes with a B3 poster.No bleeding way I'll miss this one).

Morning Musume's NINE SMILE TOUR DVD coming out exactly one month from now(Koha-chan's last performance as a member of Morning Musume.The start and possibly the end of my Momosu fandom.Can't miss this also.)

Manoeri's 天国のドア PB coming out today(I wanted to buy this together with her solo DVD that comes out just 4 days from this pb but then again ... I don't have enough cash.)

So there's there.Three stuff I have to get by the end of February.And I'm really short in cash now.

Here's hoping I don't regret not buying anything from the Hello!Project website while I can.

ャダヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!