木曜日, 1月 14, 2010

さあ、もっと再び日曜日ねぇ!

Kuu-chan's schedule for her 2010 Concert Tour to commemorate her 10th year in the J-entertainment scene since she debuted back in 2000.



And.......Namie's schedule.It's "astronomically epic" when you see how long her tour is.April till November.Holy s@#%.That's more than half the year gone.

「Namie Amuro PAST FUTURE Tour 2010

And...I just pre-ordered both Kuu-chan's BEST album(since it comes with a poster) and MM's "Nine Smiles" concert tour DVD.Since it's the last time everyone gets to see Koha as part of Morning Musume...I really can't skip this release.Not as a fan of Morning Musume.Not as a fan of Kusumi Koharu.

Speaking of Momosu,the cover for their new single is...what word should I use.The dawn of a new era?It's still Ai in the center with Reina on one side and ... Sayu on the another!But that's just one single jacket cover.I doubt Reina'll position as one of the cover girls'll ever be changed for as long as she's in MM.But Sayu?Cool choice.Cash in her recent fame thanks to all her appearance on TV these days.But fame != popularity.For MM's sake I hope I'm wrong with that equation.