日曜日, 1月 10, 2010

今回のハロー!オンラインシンガポールファン集会・・・

It's another meeting among H!O Singapore fan members today!!!And to think I thought forums were just places to trade random discussions and ideas and that's it...oh well.

Anyway today's outing was to go for karaoke(LOL?) and to distribute the loots that the members on H!O pre-ordered from Boon Eng b4 his trip to Japan.I got my share of spoils 2 days earlier during Friday's MoCap lesson but what the heck.Might as well just go there and soak up the ambiance.Finally traded one copy of Koha's KP photo with Dummmpling for one of her graduation photoshoot.Memories flooded back into my head the moment I saw those pics with my naked eyes for the 1st time.

"Just when I thought Hello!Project had deserted their audition/graduation style and made Momosu a typical stable group,they shoved that thinking back to me and took my fav member away."

This was indeed a nice way to spend an otherwise fruitless Sunday at home.

次の集会はどのくらい待っているか?