月曜日, 2月 01, 2010

くぅちゃんからのプレゼント

And I received my copy of Kuu-chan's new album 「BEST〜third universe〜& 8th AL "UNIVERSE」today!!



Words can't describe how pleased I am.It's been way too long since I last bought a release from Kuu-chan(I skipped 「Alive/Physical Thing」 and 「Can We Go Back」) so me finally receiving a brand new release from Kuu is just ... ♥

It's 3 Disc (2CD + 1DVD) and comes with a free A3 poster(yea I know.A step down from the typical A2 posters).And my mum said that Kuu-chan isn't as pretty as Ayu.I was like lul wut.I think that's bleeding obvious.But at the same time that' why I love Kuu so much.Without as much born talent as the other artistes,she managed to start her own trend in ero-kakkoi and reached the top tier end of J-pop artistes.All without displaying superior vocals or dance steps.She oozes confidence,and loads of it.Not afraid to be sexy or do stuff to sell herself in the best way.That is indeed the most lovely part of Kumiko Koda.